Bridgestone Tour B X Golf Balls
MORE DISTANCE: REACTIV iQ rebounds quickly on tee shots, delivering explosive velocity and increased distance • MORE CONTROL: REACTIV iQ stays on the face longer on approach shots, providing more spin and soft feel around the green.
Added distance and forgiveness comes from the Gradational Compression core. Higher initial ball speed and lower side spin from the Gradational Compression core help give you an advantage on the course.
Extra distance and enhanced aerodynamics are a result of the Dual Dimple technology. The added distance comes from a more efficient ball trajectory thanks to less drag when the ball is in flight.
Consistent flight and performance are a result of the proprietary Seamless Cover Technology. The perfect performance and aerodynamic balance comes from a manufacturing processes that creates a perfectly balanced dimple pattern.
- The NEW TOUR B with REACTIV iQ is THE SMARTER TOUR BALL
- Proprietary NEW REACTIV iQ is a SMART cover technology that reacts to the force of impact
- MORE DISTANCE: REACTIV iQ rebounds quickly on tee shots, delivering explosive velocity and increased distance
- MORE CONTROL: REACTIV iQ stays on the face longer on approach shots, providing more spin and soft feel around the green
- Dual Dimple technology provides efficient trajectory and reduced drag through enhanced aerodynamics
- The TOUR B X with REACTIV iQ delivers increased ball speed for MAXIMUM DISTANCE off the tee and HIT & SIT performance on approach shots
- Bridgestone Golf is the #1 BALL FITTER IN GOLF:The TOUR B X is ideal for players with swing speeds OVER 105 MPH who want additional distance
- BRYSON DeCHAMBEAU assisted in the development of the NEW TOUR B X and he and MATT KUCHAR play it in professional competition
Consistency and control are key factors for my game. What we’ve done with Bridgestone’s R&D team is develop and test this new Reactiv cover that allows me to control launch and spin in ways that traditional urethane falls short.
– Bryson DeChambeau
There are no reviews yet.